SACCO HOSPITAL IN MILAN
Design and realization of the new COVID-19 Intensive Care Unit Department.
In the midst of the pandemic breakout in northern Italy, urgent refurbishment of an area of 1,000 m2 on two floors to house a new COVID-19 department comprising 10 IC beds and an operating theatre for infectious patients. Due to supply shortage the project was carried out in Fast-Track mode carrying out procurement, design and construction with a high degree of overlap subject to constant review and revision. Thanks to lean management the overall project was carried out in three months providing the hospital with an advanced state-of-the-art facility unique in Italy.
- Project Management
- Preliminary Design and Application for Permits
- Multi-disciplinary Engineering
- Design and preparation of tender documents
- Tender Management
- Programming and progress monitoring
- Cost Management
- EPC Construction Management