The highest standards of quality, safety and sustainability
A substantial package that places us at the top of standards for quality, safety and sustainability.
- ISO 9001: 2008, for a quality system based on the principle of continuous verification and improvement, with continuous staff training in all disciplines.
- ISO 14001: 2004, for the management of environmental performance and corporate social responsibility.
- OHSAS 18001: 2007, for the uncompromising business security culture recognised by the most demanding international customers.
- We are an ESC certified UNI CEI 11352: 2014 and accredited by GSE and GME, for managing energy-saving interventions.
- Members of the Green Building Council of Italy, for the promotion of a sustainable construction culture.
- Members of the Association of Organisations of Engineering, Architecture and Technical and Economic Consultancy.
- Our staff is associated with the Project Management Institute (PMI) and is Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
- We have LEED AP and BREEAM AP professionals that design buildings with high performance and energy efficient in a sustainable way.
- In our teams, there are figures with the REV qualification for the evaluation of properties.